Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

I just wanted to wish all my American readers a Happy Thanksgiving! I should be in Singapore by the time it's thanksgiving in the the States. I plan to join my family remotely via skype. I asked them to set up my tiny Eee PC Netbook (which is a great laptop for travelers btw) at the dinner table so that I can see them and they can see me. The only problem is that I'll be able to see the delicious turkey and stuffing my Dad makes, and the mash potatoes, cranberry sauce, and all the other food at the table without being able to eat it! Ahhhh!

Well Happy Thanksgiving everyone! The holiday season is here, but I don't feel it since I'm in Southeast Asia.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Happy Belated Thanksgiving!! Did you managed to drool over your family's Thanksgiving dinner from out there?? Will you be home in time for Christmas?