Tuesday, February 17, 2009

For the Traveling Girl on the Go


Ok, I'm not a girl so I'm really not qualified to talk about feminine issues, but I'm going to take a stab at it anyway.

While traveling you'll often find that the restrooms are just as nasty as those gas stations in the middle of no where or worse (yes.... much much worse). For a guy, it's not that big a deal, we can just stand. Girls on the other hand do not have that option. That is until now.

Check out Go Girl. It's a product that allows girls to go standing. Obviously I've never tried it, I don't know anyone that's tried it, but if it works as advertised it would be pretty convenient for female travelers facing a toilet with potentially overflowing sewage.

They say at 4.99 for one or 11.99 for 3 it's cheap enough to be disposable, but since it's made of medical grade silicon it can be cleaned for multiple use. Up to you. It might be worth a look if you're a traveling girl in 3rd world countries.

No comments: